Cygnus is an innovative slot designed for Mobile First with a completely new mechanic. Symbols use gravity and slide left and right bringing all symbols into play
Anything can happen among the stars!
It is exciting to see how wins, big and small, create long cycles of avalanches and bringing symbols from the right side back into play over and over again. Keep fingers crossed for lucky hits which completely empties the screen from symbols allowing a full symbol drop.
Colorful marble discs fall down on top of each other, generating massive and decorative patterns. All winning combinations, starting from left to right, pay out and explode to give space for surrounding symbols to move and come into play potentially generating additional wins. When there are no new wins, additional symbols drop down from above potentially triggering the avalanche cycle all over again, resulting in chains of wins after wins.
The game starts oﬀ at 4 rows and 4,096 ways to win, but expansions bring it all the way up to impressive 8 rows and 262,144 ways to win.
Multiplier scatters drop down at any time and are continuous boosters of the wins as they reach the bottom row. Really lucky hits bring the maximum x64 multiplier into play, increasing the chances to win the maximum win of 500,000 coins significantly.
A single bonus symbol reaching the left pillar secures the entrance to the Free Drops Bonus Game. All avalanche cycles play through prior to the bonus game starting oﬀ. 7 Free drops are awarded in the fully expanded view with all 8 rows active and in play. There is no end though, the Free Drops Bonus Game can be retriggered over and over again.
Multiplier scatters are sticky in the bonus game resulting in a multiplier that only moves upwards which generates a better starting position for the next free drop. Luckily an achieved multiplier never decreases during an ongoing Free Drops bonus game.
Get ready to hit the stars!
All ways (4096 to 262144)
4 rows (up to 8)
Many players change bet size based on the outcome of previous game play; this can be done automatically with Betting Strategies.
- A Betting Strategy is a predefined betting pattern that automatically changes the bet level depending on a set of rules.
- A player can change or turn oﬀ the Betting Strategy after any bet. 3. Auto Spin works in combination with Betting Strategies.
- Activate a Betting Strategy by selecting bet base level and a strategy. Then press Spin button.
- The Betting Strategy does not change the theoretical outcome of the game.
- Optimizer adjusts the bet up or down to the closest bet level below the selected%. It remains active on the lowest bet level.
- Betting Strategies are listed in the paytable.
- Cygnus is a 6 column, 4 rows slot with dropping symbols and up to 262,144 ways to win. The columns may expand upwards to a total of 8 rows.
- The game oﬀers 12 bet levels for each currency.
- Each bet is 100 coins.
- Bet lines are paid from left to right. Only the highest win per active bet line is paid out.
- A game round starts on the selected bet level when the player hits the Spin button.
- The game can be played automatically by activating Auto Spin. Hold down the Spin button or use the Auto Spin button to set the number of game rounds to be played automatically.
- Winnings and winning combinations are paid out according to the Paytable.
- Winnings are presented in the player's currency or in coins. The player can change preference in Settings.
- Cygnus is played in two modes; Normal mode and Bonus mode with free drops.
- All symbol drops in Normal mode starts with 4 rows and 4,096 ways to win.
- The maximum number of rows are 8 with maximum 262,144 ways to win.
- The wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except the bonus symbol and the multiplier scatter symbol.
- The wins in the current symbol drop are collected and then all symbols included in a winning combination explode and disappear. The remaining symbols fall vertically, slide to the left and then right repeatedly until they reach a resting position. The new result is paid out accordingly and the avalanche cycle continues as long as new winning combinations appear.
- When avalanche cycle ends, new symbols drop from above. This next symbol drop will add one additional row of symbols at the top, resulting in an increased number of ways to win.
- The numbers of ways to win increase as the number of rows increase.
- 4 rows: 4,096 ways to win
- 5 rows: 15,625 ways to win
- 6 rows: 46,656 ways to win
- 7 rows: 117,649 ways to win
- 8 rows: 262,144 ways to win
- The current active multiplier increases by a factor of two for every new multiplier scatter symbol ("X") that reaches the bottom row. It starts at x1 and continues up to a maximum of x64.
- The current active multiplier is applied on all subsequent wins in the ongoing game round.
- The multiplier is reset before the start of the next game round.
- A bonus symbol (scatter) that reaches the first column triggers Bonus mode with free drops. 7 Free drops with 8 rows are awarded.
- A bonus symbol that reaches the first column during Bonus mode retrigger Bonus mode.
- The free drops bonus game always starts with the active multiplier set to x1.
- Every new free drop starts at 8 rows and with the current active multiplier. An achieved multiplier never decreases during an ongoing free drops bonus game.
- If the bonus symbol ends up in a dead zone where it is theoretically impossible for it to reach the first column, it explodes and is replaced by a new bonus symbol in the next symbol drop.
- In the bonus game all multiplier symbols fall vertically, slide left and then right and become sticky at the end of a free drop and they remain sticky for the remaining free drops.
- The free drops bonus game ends when no free drops remain or when the maximum win has been reached.
- Winnings are paid out at the end of the bonus game.
- No bets can be changed during an ongoing symbol drop or in Bonus mode.
- The theoretical payout (RTP) in Cygnus is 96.1%
- The game has a maximum win of 500,000 coins.
- In the event of malfunction all bets and wins are void.