Cashzuma is a 6x4, All-Ways slot resulting in a theoretical 4,096 ways to win. The slot also features player choice of two selectable Free Spins bonus rounds.
- Set your stake: At the left of the screen, the player can choose their stake by pressing the + and - buttons. The stake will be shown in the Total Stake meter.
- Each press of PLAY will action each reel to spin to a random position. To win, the player must have at least one symbol in view on the first reel and the same matching symbol in view on reel 2 and reel 3. The only exception is the top paying Cashzuma symbol which pays for two matching symbols on reels 1 and 2.
- All-Ways – 4,096 ways to win pays left to right. All winning symbols must appear on consecutive reels, beginning from the leftmost reel.
- All wins will be shown and paid to the player.
- Any winning symbols will explode and allow new symbols to cascade in from the top, giving the player an opportunity to achieve further wins or scatter symbols.
- Wild symbols: The Wild symbol can substitute for ALL other symbols EXCEPT the scatter symbols. Wild symbols to do not incur any extra multiplier, unless stated as a multiplier, other than the win for the symbol(s) they substitute. Wild symbols can appear on reels 2,3,4,5 and 6.
- Bonus scatter symbols: These symbols can appear on any reel. Three or more bonus symbols in view will trigger a choice to the player of two Free Spins features:
- Multiplying Spirits (Bonus Feature)
- 3 Bonus symbols award - 10 Free Spins
- 4 Bonus symbols award - 15 Free Spins
- 5+ Bonus symbols award - 20 Free Spins
- Lunar Wild Eclipse (Bonus Feature)
- 3 Bonus symbols award - 12 Free Spins
- 4 Bonus symbols award - 18 Free Spins
- 5+ Bonus symbols award - 24 Free Spins
- During both types of Free Spins, there can be bonus trigger symbols which can award extra spins. The amount of extra Free Spins will depend on the amount of bonus trigger symbols in view on that spin (see values below):
- 2 scatters = 5 extra Free Spins
- 3 scatters = 10 extra Free Spins
- 4+ scatters = 15 extra Free Spins
- Once triggered, the player is offered two types of Free Spin feature to choose from.
Feature 1- Multiplying Spirits:
During Free Spins, every CASCADE will move the player up in a multiplier trail which starts on x1.
Wins are paid for matching 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 of-a-kind symbols from left to right based upon the base game paytable.
Any winning symbols will explode and allow new symbols to cascade in from the top, giving the player an opportunity to achieve further wins or scatter symbols.
A CASCADE by description is the winning ‘explosion’ that removes winning symbols and allows new symbols to fall in. A single cascade can include multiple symbols such as 3 kings and 3 queens if in a winning combination.
The win explosion (CASCADE) is when the player will move up an increment in the multiplier trail (see table below). Any wins will be multiplied by the current multiplier in play.
Feature 2- Lunar Wild Eclipse:
During Free Spins, ‘Lunar Wild Eclipse’ symbols may land on reels 3 or 4.
Lunar Wild Eclipse symbols are Wild and substitute for all symbols except Bonus scatter symbols.
Unlike normal Wild symbols, Lunar Wild Eclipse symbols do not explode if used in a win combination and will persist for the entire feature. Essentially, these become ‘Sticky Wilds’ and are persistent to allow a build-up of Wilds.
After other symbols have exploded and at the start of each new Free Spin, Lunar Wild Eclipse symbols will drop down to the lowest empty reel position available.
Presentation wise, the ‘Lunar Wild Eclipse’ symbols can only land on the centre 2 reels (reels 3 and 4). As a ‘Lunar Wild Eclipse’ symbol lands, it will start to create a ‘golden channel’ which will increase the chances of greater wins. It is possible that both the centre 2 reels (reels 3 and 4) can fill to the top, therefore creating two Wild reels.
All Free Spins wins will be relative to current total bet and the base game paytable.
- Pressing the rotating arrow icon, next to the PLAY button, will open the autoplay functionality.
- Pressing the ‘settings’ button, on the right-hand side of the base game screen, will open the paytable information. The player can press the left and right arrow buttons to access the in-game information. Pressing the ‘X’ button will return the player to the main game interface.
- Accessing the paytable will allow the player to toggle the sounds on/off via the settings button, located on the left-hand side of the paytable. On a device that is compatible, the player can also turn on/off the vibrate functionality. On launch of the game, the default setting will be ON for both of these options.
- + and - buttons on ‘Total Stake’ adjust the player's Total Stake on each spin.
- All-Ways means there are theoretically 4,096 ways to win.
- All wins will pay from left to right only.
- Adjustment of the stake will dynamically alter the awards in the paytable.