1. You can bet up to 5 coins per line.
2. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Wild Symbol Rules
1. The Wild symbol is a Wild and Scatter symbol.
2. Only 1 winning combination is paid out per payline. If there is more than 1 possible
winning combination on a payline, you are paid out the value of the highest
Scatter Symbol Rules
1. Winning scatter combinations are awarded when 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols appear
anywhere on the reel.
2. 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols trigger 10, 12 or 25 Free Spins, respectively.
3. Scatter wins are added to line wins.
Free Spins Rules
1. The Free Spins is triggered when 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the
2. An expanding symbol is awarded randomly at the start of Free Spins. Wild cannot be
3. Each expanding symbol expands to cover the reel and pays when matching symbols
land anywhere on a line.
4. Expansion only happens when it contributes to new wins. Expansion pays on top of
ordinary Free Spin wins.
5. You are awarded 10, 12 or 25 Free Spins when 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols appear on
the reel, respectively.
6. All bets played in the Free Spins are the same as the spin that activated the Free
7. Free Spins can be re-triggered.
1. At the end of each base spin choose to ReSpin a reel as many times as you like with
the chance of completing a win.
2. You can ReSpin one reel at a time.
3. Each ReSpin is charged at a cost.
4. Only wins that involve the respun reels are paid.
5. Changing your bet affects the calculation of the ReSpin cost. So, if you change your
bet after a spin the ReSpin feature is disabled until you spin again.
6. Respins are only active during Base Game after the first spin.
7. Respins are inactive for the first spin on completion of a feature.
Betting and Payout Rules
1. Winnings are paid out only on the highest combination on each line.
2. Winning scatter combinations can appear in any position on the reels.
3. Line winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be displayed
on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or
fifth slot reel does not pay out. The symbols must be next to each other on a line.
4. All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
5. All payout tables display the number of credits that are won for each combination. The
total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per line.
6. The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied
by the coin size you select.
7. The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins X
coin size played = amount in credits.
8. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.