Berryburst™ Game Rules
- Berryburst™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot with the Cluster Pays™ mechanic. The game features Wild substitutions, Expanding Wilds and Re-Spins.
- The game is played with clusters of symbols, 1-10 bet levels (10 coins per level) and different coin values.
- There are no bet lines.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds (alternatively, click the AUTO button).
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level and the current coin value.
Cluster Pays™ Mechanic
- A symbol is part of a cluster if it is horizontally or vertically adjacent to the same symbol.
- 5 or more of the same symbols appearing in a cluster award a win according to the PAYTABLE.
- Multiple clusters of the same symbol that are not adjacent to each other pay as separate clusters.
- Simultaneous wins from multiple clusters are added.
- Only the highest win per cluster is paid.
- A cluster win in coins is equal to the value shown in the Paytable multiplied by the bet level.
- A cluster win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- When six or more Wilds form a cluster, they only substitute for symbols on either side of the cluster. Due to this, the only instance when Wilds form a cluster and do not substitute for a symbol on either side of them is when the whole screen is filled with Wilds.
Wild and Expanding Wild
- Wild symbols can appear anywhere on the reels in the main game and in Re-Spins, and substitute for all symbols.
- One or more Wild symbols landing anywhere on the reels in the main game, automatically expand to cover the entire reel they land on and then activate a Re-Spin.
- Wins are awarded after all Wilds have expanded and before a Re-Spin starts.
- The Wild symbols expand to cover the entire reel and remain in place while the other reels re-spin.
- When the Re-Spin ends, any new Wilds appearing on the reels expand in the same way as the initial spin and wins are evaluated.
- One or more Wild symbols landing anywhere on the reels in Re-Spins activate an additional Re-Spin.
- Re-Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the spin that activated Re-Spins.
- Re-Spin wins are added to any wins from the initial spin.
- Wild symbols substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet according to the PAYTABLE.
- If a fifth Wild symbol lands in the main game or Re-Spins, no Re-Spins are activated and a double payout on the 15 Wilds is awarded.
- The payout for 15 Wild symbols is 5000.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay settings.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- Note: Some Autoplay settings are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.56%