Aloha! Cluster Pays™ is a 6-reel, 5-row video slot with the Cluster Pays™ mechanic. The game features Substitution Symbols, Sticky Win Re-Spins and Free Spins with Symbol Drop.
- The game is played with clusters of symbols, 1-10 bet levels (10 coins per level) and different coin values.
- There are no bet lines.
- A symbol is part of a cluster if it is horizontally or vertically adjacent to the same symbol.
- 9 or more symbols appearing in a cluster award a win according to the PAYTABLE.
- Multiple clusters of the same symbol that are not adjacent to each other pay as separate clusters.
- Simultaneous wins from multiple clusters are added.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A cluster win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A cluster win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level and the current coin value. When playing at any lower bet level, MAX BET must be clicked twice to play the round at the selected level.
- In both the main game and Free Spins, Mask and Free Spin symbols appear as stacked symbols on the reels.
- A stacked symbol is a symbol that covers two positions on the reel and counts as the following:
- Mask symbols (count as two symbols)
- Free Spins symbols (count as one symbol)
- During Sticky Win Re-Spin and Substitution Symbols, the Mask symbols cover one position.
- Stacked symbols will be fully or partially displayed depending on how the reel lands.
- Any part of a stacked symbol included in a winning cluster pays according to the PAYTABLE.
- The Substitution Symbols can appear anywhere on the reels.
- A Substitution Symbol transforms into an adjacent symbol in order to create the highest possible win, according to the PAYTABLE. If no winning combination can be created by a Substitution Symbol, it will not transform.
- In the event that only Substitution Symbols are present on the reel area, they will transform into the highest value symbol.
- Substitution Symbols cannot substitute for Free Spin symbols.
Sticky Win Re-Spins
- A cluster win randomly activates the Sticky Win Re-Spins. The Sticky Win Re-Spin feature cannot be activated during Free Spins.
- During a Sticky Win Re-Spin, the winning symbols are held and all other symbols re-spin.
- During Sticky Win Re-Spin, if the winning cluster size increases, the symbols increasing the size of the cluster also stick, and the remaining non-winning symbols re-spin again. This continues until there is a spin that does not increase the size of the cluster or until a cluster completely fills up the screen. The final cluster win is awarded according to the PAYTABLE.
- Sticky Win Re-Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the spin that activated the feature. The bet level and coin value cannot be changed during a re-spin.
- A re-spin cannot be activated if the initial spin includes two separate winning clusters.
- During Sticky Win Re-Spins, it is not possible to win on any symbol other than the symbol that activated the re-spin.
- The Free Spin symbol is a Scatter symbol.
- 3 or more Free Spin symbols, fully or partially appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game, activate Free Spins according to the PAYTABLE.
- 3 Free Spin symbols = 9 Free Spins
- 4 Free Spin symbols = 10 Free Spins
- 5 Free Spin symbols = 11 Free Spins
- 6 Free Spin symbols = 12 Free Spins
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Free Spins have a Symbol Drop mechanic where low win symbols are removed, increasing the chance of a bigger win on the remaining spins. The symbols are removed in the following sequence:
- At the end of the second spin, all Flower symbols are removed from the reel strips.
- At the end of the fourth spin, all Shell symbols are removed from the reel strips.
- At the end of the sixth spin, all Coconut symbols are removed from the reel strips.
- At the end of the eighth spin, all Pineapple symbols are removed from the reel strips.
- The total win field includes any wins during Free Spins added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- 3 or more Free Spin symbols, fully or partially appearing anywhere on the reels in Free Spins, activate additional Free Spins according to the PAYTABLE.
- 3 Free Spin symbols = +1 extra Free Spin
- 4 Free Spin symbols = +2 extra Free Spins
- 5 Free Spin symbols = +3 extra Free Spins
- 6 Free Spin symbols = +4 extra Free Spins
- Note: A Free Spin symbol landing partially or fully on the reels, counts as one Free Spin symbol.
- If there is no win on the last Free Spin, the player gets an extra Free Spin until a win occurs.
- Note: In case of 3 Free Spin symbols appearing during the last spin, an extra Free Spin will be awarded. This new Free Spin will be played after the current spin and will be counted as the last Free Spin.
The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
*In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
The RTP is 93.03%
At maximum stake, the maximum return achievable per spin is £200,000 (or applicable currency calculation). The foregoing maximum return excludes stake. Any related bonus event return would be additional to the foregoing maximum return per spin.